CUE Professional Development Web Store
CUE Learning Revolution Online Summit
Featuring Google for Education
We’re taking Google education summits online!
CUE and The Learning Revolution Project, the producers of the Google Teacher Academy and the Global Education Conference, are joining forces to expand globally connective opportunities for educators. In September, these organizations hosted the first ever Online Summit Featuring Google for Education, highlighting the work of Google Certified Teachers, Google Education Trainers, Google Educators and Googlers themselves.
Registrants will have access to recordings indefinitely.
Online Summit: $10 for CUE Members
$50 new or renewing members (includes one year of CUE Membership)
www.giesummit.org | #gieonline
Thank you for choosing CUE Professional Learning. Our currently open summits are listed below. To register for a summit, please follow these steps:
For detailed information on a workshop, click on the workshop title. For detailed information on a workshop,
click on the workshop title. Please contact Danielle Forst, CUE Professional Learning Coordinator, at email@example.com or 925.954.4491 if
you have any questions about the CUE Professional Learning registration
process or about a CUE Professional Learning event.
- Select a summit and click "Next."
- Log in using your CUE.org account, or create a new CUE.org account if you do not already have one. (To create a new account, simply input your current email address and a password you'd like to use for your CUE.org account - just as if you were going to login. Then, instead of clicking on "Login", click on "Create New Account.")
- Confirm your account information and make any necessary changes. Then click on "Checkout."
- Enter your credit card information and then click "Authorize." (Or, click "Email this shopping basket to…" if you need a quote in order to obtain authorization from decision makers in your organization. Be sure to return to this registration page to complete registration once you obtain authorization.)
- After authorizing payment, you will be presented with a confirmation of your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you.
Pay-By-Check Policy: You may register by mail to pay by check (or credit card). To do so, complete steps 1 through 3 above. During step 4, click on "Email this shopping basket to..." and then print that page (or email it to yourself and print the email). Then send the print out with a check made out to "CUE, Inc." to the CUE office at 877 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. You are not registered for the event until your payment is received. Once payment is received a confirmation email will be sent to you. NOTE: No payment will be processed without the accompanying printed registration form.
Refund Policy: All registration fees and memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
We suggest printing these instructions for your reference during the registration process.