CUE Professional Development Web Store
As campuses across the globe adopt Google solutions to support student learning, powerful and affordable professional development is essential. Join us for an engaging summit focused on infusing Google in Education in K-20 environments. CUE’s Professional Learning Program will provide two keynotes and dozens of sessions with hands-on activities led by Google Certified Teachers and Google Apps Certified Trainers, including instructional strategies with ties to Common Core. All attendees will be invited to the Google Workshops for Educators Network (GWEN), an online community focused on supporting educators as they learn more about the power of Google to drive student learning.
The Google in Education West Coast Summit is brought to you by CUE, producers of the Google Teacher Academy and the nationally acclaimed Google Workshop for Educators (GWE). The Summit is conveniently scheduled to launch immediately following the Annual CUE Conference in the Palm Springs Convention Center, allowing attendees to extend their learning with minimal expense.
Thank you for choosing CUE Professional Development. Our currently open summits are listed below. To register for a summit, please follow these steps:
For detailed information on a workshop, click on the workshop title. Please contact Amy Jenkins, CUE Office and Membership Coordinator, at email@example.com or 925.478.3460 if you have any questions about the CUE Professional Development registration process or about a CUEtoYOU event.
- Select a summit and click "Next."
- Log in using your CUE.org account, or create a new CUE.org account if you do not already have one. (To create a new account, simply input your current email address and a password you'd like to use for your CUE.org account - just as if you were going to login. Then, instead of clicking on "Login", click on "Create New Account.")
- Confirm your account information and make any necessary changes. Then click on "Checkout."
- Enter your credit card information and then click "Authorize." (Or, click "Email this shopping basket to…" if you need a quote in order to obtain authorization from decision makers in your organization. Be sure to return to this registration page to complete registration once you obtain authorization.)
- After authorizing payment, you will be presented with a confirmation of your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you.
Pay-By-Check Policy: You may register by mail to pay by check (or credit card). To do so, complete steps 1 through 3 above. During step 4, click on "Email this shopping basket to..." and then print that page (or email it to yourself and print the email). Then send the print out with a check made out to "CUE, Inc." to the cue office at 877 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. You are not registered for the event until your payment is received. Once payment is received a confirmation email will be sent to you. NOTE: No payment will be processed without the accompanying printed registration form.
Refund Policy: All registration fees are non-refundable.
We suggest printing these instructions for your reference during the registration process.
CUE Member Benefits include the following:
- quarterly OnCUE Journal, (or OnCUE+ digital edition), discounts on CUE events, including our Professional Learning events like Rock Star Camps, and National and Fall Conferences, local Affiliate and Learning Network memberships, access to check out STEAMpunk mobile labs, and much, much more.