CUE Professional Development Web Store
CUE Online Professional Development
CUE is redefining online professional development, by bringing you the most up to date innovative teaching practices, tips, tricks, and tools straight to you. Each month we bring you a new theme. All online workshops are only $49* and will be hosted the best Lead Learners form around the world. Now this really is CUEtoYOU.
*$49 for CUE Members, $89 for non-CUE Members (includes one year of CUE Membership)
Instructions:Thank you for choosing CUEtoYOU Professional Development. Our currently open online professional development workshops are listed below. To register for a workshop, please follow these steps:
For detailed information on a workshop, click on the workshop title. Please contact Amy Jenkins, CUE Office and Membership Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 925.478.3460 if you have any questions about the CUEtoYOU Professional Development registration process or about a CUEtoYOU event.
- Select a workshop and click "Next."
- Log in using your CUE.org account, or create a new CUE.org account if you do not already have one. (To create a new account, simply input your current email address and a password you'd like to use for your CUE.org account - just as if you were going to login. Then, instead of clicking on "Login", click on "Create New Account.")
- Confirm your account information and make any necessary changes. Then click on "Checkout."
- Enter your credit card information and then click "Authorize." (Or, click "Email this shopping basket to…" if you need a quote in order to obtain authorization from decision makers in your organization. Be sure to return to this registration page to complete registration once you obtain authorization.)
- After authorizing payment, you will be presented with a confirmation of your registration. A confirmation will also be emailed to you.
Membership Policy: To register for some CUEtoYOU Professional Development workshops or events, you must be a current CUE member. If required, one full year of membership ($40) will automatically be added to the cost of your workshop if you are not currently a CUE member. NOTE: In many cases this cost has been subtracted from the advertised cost of the workshop so that the final total will equal the actual cost of the workshop (meaning that current CUE members will effectively receive a member discount of $40 off the advertised cost).
Pay-By-Check Policy: You may register by mail to pay by check (or credit card). To do so, complete steps 1 through 3 above. During step 4, click on "Email this shopping basket to..." and then print that page (or email it to yourself and print the email). Then send the print out with a check made out to "CUE, Inc." to the cue office at 877 Ygnacio Valley Road, Suite 200, Walnut Creek, CA 94596. You are not registered for the event until your payment is received. Once payment is received a confirmation email will be sent to you. NOTE: No payment will be processed without the accompanying printed registration form.
Refund Policy: All membership and registration fees are non-refundable.
We suggest printing these instructions for your reference during the registration process.
CUE Member Benefits include the following:
- quarterly OnCUE Journal, (or OnCUE+ digital edition), discounts on CUE events, including our Professional Learning events like Rock Star Camps, and National and Fall Conferences, local Affiliate and Learning Network memberships, access to check out STEAMpunk mobile labs, and much, much more.